Rent To Own houses in Wisconsin, USA
The idea of owning a home is an important part of the American Dream. Unfortunately, it’s also out of reach for many people who still work hard and play by the rules. In fact, in Wisconsin alone there are over 150,000 renters paying more than 50% of their income on rent. This means that they can't afford to save towards buying a home or even put food on the table! Fortunately, this problem has been recognized by our lawmakers and we have now passed legislation designed to help these families buy their first homes within three years. If you're one of them then please call us as soon as possible so that we can start helping you find your perfect Rent-to-Own Home today!
Showing 1 –15 of 1522 results
List some of the benefits of living in Wisconsin:
- We have the best cheese we've ever tasted!
- The lakes here are incredible--just ask anyone who has been to the Great Lakes!
- We have all four seasons, while other states get stuck with just one.
- We don't have to worry about snow for long periods of time, like it does up north.
- Our climate is diverse, meaning you can visit a desert area any time you want!
- Our public schools are some of the best in the nation.
- We've got beaches for those hot summer days.
- The speed limit on our highways is 70—that's 10 mph faster than the rest of the country!
- There are a lot of great colleges and universities that students can go to, both in Wisconsin and nearby states.
- Our sports teams are famous all over the world!
- You'll never have a problem finding your groove if you enjoy dance music--we've got more than 150 festivals each year!
- We've got so many museums that there's something for everyone to do on any day of the year.
- The best breweries in the world are right here in Wisconsin.
- You'll never have a problem finding something to do if you love theater!
- Our forests, waters and parks make for great hiking trails and camping areas.
- You're welcome to come experience all that our state has to offer--you won't be disappointed!
Do you want to buy a home in Wisconsin?
Buying a home in Wisconsin is an exciting time for most families, but there are many things you need to consider before making that purchase. This includes where you are going to live, what type of property you want and how much it will cost. This article covers these topics in more detail so read on!
1) Location. Where do you plan on living? The state of Wisconsin has plenty of diverse areas, so this is a question you'll want to take some time to answer. You might not know if your desired area is available or affordable right now, but this will help make your search easier later on.
2) The Property. What kind of property are you looking for? Are you interested in a single-family home, townhouse or maybe even a multi-unit apartment building? It's up to you! Wisconsin has all of these and more available to rent at an affordable price.
3) Cost. How much can you afford each month? This is one of the most important considerations, since it will determine what you can rent and how much deposit you are required to pay. Renting-to-own homes in Wisconsin are designed to make this process easier, as the deposits are typically smaller than average.
How much does it cost to live in Wisconsin?
There are plenty of things to look into before renting to own a property. You should consider the location, the type of property you want, and how much it will cost. Wisconsin is home to a lot of affordable properties that make it easy for renters to live comfortably and affordably.
The median cost of living in Wisconsin is only 2% higher than the national average, making it a very affordable place to live. The cost of goods and services here is also around 2% lower than the national average, which makes everything much more affordable! Keep this information in mind as you research what kind of property you can afford.
Which neighborhoods in Wisconsin are popular?
There are a number of popular neighborhoods in Wisconsin that you might consider. If you're interested in finding the perfect place to live, keep reading for more information.
- Milwaukee: This is one of the most populous cities near Wisconsin. It's home to lots of fun attractions and beautiful parks. It's also very affordable, making it an excellent choice for those on a budget.
- Kenosha: This is another city near Wisconsin which has a lot to offer. The housing prices here are some of the lowest in the state, but they're still high enough to make living comfortable.
- Racine: Not only is Racine affordable, but it's also approximately 13 miles away from Kenosha. It's the perfect balance of affordability and convenience if you're interested in those two factors.
- West Bend: If you decide to rent a home near Wisconsin, make sure that you consider West Bend. This city has affordable housing and it's only 35 miles away from Milwaukee!
- Waukesha: This is another city that's close to Milwaukee but still affordable. It has a beautiful downtown area and lovely neighborhoods, making it a wonderful place to live.
- Sun Prairie: This is another great city near Wisconsin with an affordable housing market and lots to do! If you're looking for fun outdoor activities or if you enjoy shopping, Sun Prairie might be the ideal place for you.
- Wisconsin Rapids: This city is less than an hour away from Wausau, making it a convenient choice as well. It's more affordable than most other popular cities near Wisconsin, so keep that in mind!
- Rothschild: If you choose to live near Wisconsin, then ensure that you consider Rothschild. It's a lovely little town that has affordable housing and even an annual maple syrup festival!
- Madison: This is another popular city near Wisconsin with beautiful housing options and lots of fun attractions. It's only 25 miles away from Rothschild, so if you're interested in living here it won't be too much of a commute.
Counties in Wisconsin
- Rent to Own in Menominee
- Rent to Own in Sheboygan
- Rent to Own in Shawano
- Rent to Own in Trempealeau
- Rent to Own in Milwaukee
- Rent to Own in Saint Croix
- Rent to Own in Bayfield
- Rent to Own in St. Croix
- Rent to Own in Vernon
- Rent to Own in Columbia
- Rent to Own in Sawyer
- Rent to Own in Eau Claire
- Rent to Own in Oconto
- Rent to Own in Richland
- Rent to Own in Dodge
- Rent to Own in Oneida
- Rent to Own in Washington
- Rent to Own in Rusk
- Rent to Own in Taylor
- Rent to Own in La Crosse
- Rent to Own in Waukesha
- Rent to Own in Jefferson
- Rent to Own in Waushara
- Rent to Own in Dunn
- Rent to Own in Kenosha
- Rent to Own in Green Lake
- Rent to Own in Marinette
- Rent to Own in Door
- Rent to Own in Price
- Rent to Own in Lincoln
Near cities in Wisconsin
- Rent to Own in South Range
- Rent to Own in Lake Nebagamon
- Rent to Own in Gordon
- Rent to Own in Superior
- Rent to Own in Poplar
- Rent to Own in Maple
- Rent to Own in Hawthorne
- Rent to Own in Foxboro
- Rent to Own in Solon Springs
- Rent to Own in Milwaukee
- Rent to Own in Cudahy
- Rent to Own in South Milwaukee
- Rent to Own in Oak Creek
- Rent to Own in Brown Deer
- Rent to Own in Wauwatosa
- Rent to Own in Shorewood
- Rent to Own in Greendale
- Rent to Own in Greenfield
- Rent to Own in West Allis
- Rent to Own in Whitefish Bay
- Rent to Own in Glendale
- Rent to Own in Franklin
- Rent to Own in River Hills
- Rent to Own in Bayside
- Rent to Own in Rear/Upper Milwaukee
- Rent to Own in Siren
- Rent to Own in Danbury
- Rent to Own in Grantsburg
- Rent to Own in Webster
- Rent to Own in Shell Lake